When I first set up the site, I tested a few different videogame tracking websites and came to the conclusion that Grouvee was the best one for me. Indeed I ended up contributing to help support the site I liked it that much. In the months since I’ve come across some more videogame trackers, such as Completionator, Darkadia and SteamCompletionist, amongst others.
However I have just recently become aware of another videogame tracker; AllMyGames (after stumbling across the reddit feed: r/AllMyGames). This new website appears to have been recently setup this year and indeed signing up to the site awarded me an ‘Early Adopter’ badge. After trying out the site I have to say I was left feeling pretty positive about it. It’s import feature works really well and is the first time I’ve seen importing of your games from anything other than Steam. It appears to look at your achievements from your console games to build your library. Although I have a total of 1086 games (at the time of writing according to Grouvee), the import on AllMyGames managed to pick up 841 of those. That’s very impressive.
What I liked
- Easy and fast import process from Steam, GOG, PlayStation and Xbox
- Clean, big screen presentation style with an emphasis on cover art
- Can select which version of the game you are adding (although l couldn’t select the digital version of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition).
- Succinct categories; might play, won’t play etc. – I love this!
- A icon with a relevant link to HowLongToBeat.com page for each game
Would love to see
- Ability to add own lists
- Sort by format, as well as platform
- I personally hate duplicates so the option to merge duplicates games with an icon for each format the game is owned on
- Some more metadata options such as time played, or to complete etc.
I will play around with this one more, but it’s great to see another option for videogame fans looking to list their games with regards to sorting their collection or backlog. As noted this seems to be in an early stage of development so I look forward to how this website develops.
You can check out the site yourself at the following address: All My Games.