Life long gamer, based in South East England, with a young family which keeps me busy when not playing videogames. I’ve been playing games since a very early age when I got a Atari 2600 for my birthday in the mid eighties.
I have owned numerous consoles including: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Game Gear, Atari 2600, Amiga CD32, Sony PlayStations (1,2,3 & 4), Sony PlayStation Portable, Sony PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Xboxes (OG,360 and One/X), NEC PC Engine, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, various Nintendo Handhelds (GB, GBA, DS, DSi, 3DS and n3DS) and a Panasonic 3DO. For computers I’ve owned various PCs since 1996 and used to have Commodore Amiga before that (A500, A600HD and A1200). We also had a Amstrad CPC 464 when I was very young.
So my collection of videogames have grown and shrunk over the years. Although following some recent downsizing I currently have a small videogame collection of just over 150 physical games mostly for Nintendo machines (GameBoy, DS/DSi, 3DS, Wii and Wii U) with a few games for the Microsoft Xbox and Sony Playstation consoles. On the different digital platforms I have access to loads more games. At the time of writing, July 2018, it’s 549 games on Steam alone. Discounting physical games, it is somewhere in the region of 870 videogames.
My Current Setup
- ASUS Stix GL703GS Scar Edition laptop. The main specifications are: Intel Core i7 8750H, 16 GB 2,666Mhz DDR4 RAM, Nvidia 1070 and 17.3″ FHD 144hz IPS G-Sync Display. Windows 10 64-bit Home edition.
- ASUS MG279Q 27 inch IPS Gaming Monitor (2560 x 1440, 144 Hz)
- Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Speed switches
- Logitech G502 Mouse
- Creative SoundBlaster X7
- AKG K702, Sennheiser HD 598 and Astro A40 Headphones.
- Edifier R1600T 2.0 Speakers
- Sony Playstation 4 Pro
- Microsoft Xbox One X
- Nintendo Wii U (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Premium Pack)
- Nintendo Wii (Red)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (Silver)
- Microsoft Xbox (Crystal)
- Nintendo DSi XL (x 2 Dark Brown)
- Nintendo 3DS XL (White)
- Nintendo n3DS XL (Super Nintendo Entertainment System Edition)
- Nintendo Game Boy Pocket (Yellow)
- Miscellaneous stuff such as various controllers (360, PS3, Steam, USB Saturn etc), 8Bitdo stuff, SNES & NES Mini Consoles, Raspberry Pi’s etc.